8 October 2011

Blackboard Collaborate

I love love LOVED having a 'couch class' today!  The Blackboard Collaborate classroom was a fantastic experience.  I really liked the fact that rules of etiquette (taking turns speaking) are built into the program and we could quickly communicate through the use of emoticons or using the chat window.  I have to admit it was a power trip to get moderator's rights for a short time but sadly I couldn't take much advantage of the moment!  We had plenty of time to share our dreaded task analysis (which turned out WAY better than I expected- thank you Jen the Inspiration goddess!) and look at a plethora of software and websites to support struggling readers as well as consider how they fit into different models of AT service design and delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment